They don’t call us “the plumbers that care” for nothing. Our plumbing technicians pride themselves on providing fast, friendly and courteous service every time. Owning a home in the Englewood, CO area can be a rewarding experience. But when plumbing issues strike, not knowing who to call can be a disaster. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we are your reliable plumbing contractors. We offer a range of services, 24/7 emergency available, and always offer personalized solutions that will not only just resolve your repair issue, but also can help your home run more efficiently and comfortably.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear more about the experiences of our long-time customers.
Your Local Plumbing Contractors
We understand that choosing a plumbing company for your home needs can be a challenge. That’s why we do our best to offer you a higher caliber of customer care and service. With every plumbing call, you can expect:
- Personalized services
- Flat-rate pricing
- Detailed explanations
- Long-term solutions
- Convenient arrival times
Our goal is to make your plumbing service a seamless experience. Whether you’re dealing with a leaky faucet or a toilet that’s overflowing, our plumbing contractors will get your home back in working order in no time!
What’s Causing Your Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains are one of the most common household plumbing issues. But what causes them in the first place? It’s vital to know what to look for, so you can call in the experts before it becomes a major concern. Some common causes include:
- Old cooking grease
- Soap and shampoo buildup
- Excess hair
- Fibrous foods
- Cat litter
- Outdoor dirt and debris
- Non-flushable items (baby wipes, floss, sanitary products, etc)
When dealing with a clog, try not to resort to store-bought chemicals. Not only will the struggle to remove the blockage, but also they can damage your pipes because of their chemical nature. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we can tackle even your toughest clogs using our top-quality drain cleaning care.
Need helpful tips on how to avoid plumbing issues in your home? Be sure to visit our blog and get quality information from our plumbing pros.
Professional Water Heater Replacement and Services
Knowing when to call the professionals for your water heater is important. Not only can you save costly repairs, but you can avoid further headaches by being proactive. Be sure to call a plumber if your water heater:
- Is Making Strange Noises - Rumbling noises can mean there is sediment build-up inside the water tank. Eventually, as the water heats and compresses, it can create odd noises during operation.
- Is Producing Discolored Water - Water discoloration can mean rust or corrosion, leaving you with poor water quality for your daily use.
- Is Leaking - If you notice water leaks around your unit or on connections, it may be time for a replacement. Leaky water heaters can cause significant damage to your home if left unrepaired.
- Is Unable to Heat Water - Your water heater should produce consistent temperatures. If it can’t, there’s a problem.
- Is Old - If your water heater is older than 10 years, and requiring constant repairs, opting for a replacement may be the best course of action.
When you notice any of these problems, call Blue River Plumbing & Heating to find out what water heater service is right for your home. Whether you’re sticking with your traditional tanked unit or opting for a tankless water heater installation, we can help you.
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, our goal is to offer all our customers in the Englewood area the very best plumbing services. Whether your call is big or small, you can always expert personalized care, detailed services, and affordable rates that won’t break the bank.