Few things dictate the level of comfort in your home quite like your heating and air conditioning systems. In the summer they keep you cool and in the winter they even go as far as keeping you safe from low temperatures. So what do you do when you find yourself with a malfunctioning HVAC unit? For customers in the Franktown, CO area, Blue River Plumbing & Heating is here to help. We are your expert repair, maintenance, and installation contractors, offering solutions ranging from AC repairs to complete heating system installations. With help from our staff, you and your family will remain comfortable no matter the season.
Our customers choose us because we never let them down. Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from them!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
When you need heating service, it’s essential that you deal with a company that you can rely on and doesn’t leave you in the cold. Our technicians arrive promptly and ready to work to get your heating system working again. But just as important as knowing who to call is knowing when to call. Be on the lookout for any of the following issues in your home.
- Loud Or Strange Noises - Popping or squeaking noises can mean something is loose or broken within your unit.
- Higher Utility Bill - When your bill is higher than normal, it can indicate that your furnace is working harder than usual to heat your home. At the very least, maintenance services are needed.
- Increased Dust - When you notice an increase in dust coming from your furnace vents, your unit may not be doing a quality job filtering those impurities from your air. Over time, it can lead to health concerns as well.
- Changed Pilot Light Color - When your flame is yellow instead of blue, call a technician in right away. This could signal there may be a gas leak, which is a serious risk for you and your family.
- Blowing Cold Air - You depend on your heating system to produce consistently warm temperatures. If your airflow is lukewarm at best, there’s an issue.
While sometimes a simple service and repair call can take care of the problem, replacing your furnace may be your best option. This can especially be the case when your unit is 15 years or older. As your unit ages, it loses performance. Eventually, the cost of repairing an old unit can outweigh the cost of a new system.
You Need an Experienced AC Contractor for the Job
Don’t get caught in the heat with a poorly performing or broken down AC. Instead, call in a certified and reliable AC technician from Blue River Plumbing & Heating. Ensuring that your AC is maintained and serviced routinely can prevent a lot of service or breakdown issues from happening.
While ongoing maintenance can prevent a lot of problems and extend the life of your AC unit, a replacement might be your best option if:
- Your unit is over 15 years old
- You’re dealing with frequent repair issues
- The air conditioner is undersized for your home
- The evaporator coils freezing constantly
- The indoor air quality is causing health issues
- Energy costs are continually rising
If you notice any of the problems mentioned above, don’t wait until you come home to an air conditioner that won’t turn on at all. We offer reliable air conditioner installation services at affordable prices.
Looking to save on your new system installation? Be sure to visit our coupons page for some added discounts.
Call Us Today!
The key to a comfortable home is a quality HVAC system. By working with our experts at Blue River Plumbing & Heating, you’re choosing to work with a Franktown heating company that puts customers first. We always offer affordable services, detailed explanations, and friendly technicians that put you at ease. So the next time you have an issue with your AC or furnace, give us a call!