There’s never a convenient time for your furnace or air conditioner to break down. Instead of rolling the dice and hoping that they last another season, prevent common issues with yearly maintenance appointments. As HVAC professionals, our job at Blue River Plumbing & Heating is to keep your Highlands Ranch, CO home in the best shape possible. Whether you need AC repairs or a complete heating overhaul, we can help get your entire system running smoothly and avoid costly emergency repairs.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear from some of our long-time customers today!
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repair
Before your furnace breaks down completely, it gives you some clues that its health is suffering. If your heater is less than ten years old, a repair is usually enough to solve its issues. Common furnace problems are:
- Blowing Cold Air – If your furnace is producing little or no heat despite turning up the thermostat, it’s time to schedule a repair.
- Squealing or Whistling Noises – It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise, but persistent or abnormal sounds are a sign that something might be breaking down.
- Excessive Dust – If you have a sudden large amount of dust coming out of your vents, it could mean that your ducts need professional cleaning. Clean ducts help your furnace run efficiently, which saves you energy and reduces your monthly bill. Clean ducts are also healthier for your lungs.
- A Yellow Flame – A malfunctioning heater may produce dangerous carbon monoxide. Your pilot light should always be blue. A yellow flame indicates an issue that is preventing proper carbon monoxide ventilation. If you suspect that your furnace is filing your home with carbon monoxide, turn it off, open your windows, and schedule an emergency repair.
- A Steady Rise On Your Monthly Energy Bill – A rising energy bill signals that your furnace isn’t running as efficiently as it should be. A repair is often enough to get your furnace back on track if it’s less than ten years old.
Routine preventative maintenance can catch a lot of common furnace issues before they become a major issue. Contact us to schedule your yearly tune-up.
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance
Just like a furnace, your air conditioner functions best with regular maintenance. A professional HVAC technician should inspect your indoor and outdoor units, as well as your ductwork, every spring. Proper maintenance can extend the life of your air conditioner by several years.
A well-maintained air conditioner will use less energy to cool your home. Decreased energy consumption is great for your wallet and the environment. Many manufacturers suggest yearly maintenance from an HVAC professional to maintain efficiency and preserve your warranty.
Our HVAC technicians are busy all summer long with emergency repairs. During your spring tune-up, an HVAC professional can identify potential problems and make repairs on the spot. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your air conditioner will keep your home cool all summer long.
Want to be sure you never miss a tune-up? Be sure to ask about our proactive heating maintenance services.
Quality Services From Experts That Care
Your heating and cooling systems are an integral part of your home. If you treat them well, they’ll take care of you all season long. Keep your HVAC system healthy and happy with quality services from Blue River Plumbing & Heating. If you suspect that your heating or air conditioning system is malfunctioning, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
With 24-hour emergency availability, detailed repair solutions, and the highest quality technicians in the Highlands Ranch area, we can help you with even the most complex issues.