Indoor plumbing is one of the great marvels in our modern world. Not only does clean water improve our health, but it also adds great convenience to our days. Your friendly Larkspur, CO plumber at Blue River Plumbing & Heating can keep your entire home in good shape with repairs and preventative maintenance. Known as the plumbers that care, we take the time to understand your needs, ensuring you get a long-lasting solution to even your most complex issues.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers.
Common Plumbing Problems
One of the most common categories of plumbing issues our expert plumbers address is water waste. A few drips here and there can add up quickly. If you notice that your water bill is higher than usual, you may have a leak. Many leaks are easy to track down, but sometimes they’re hidden deep in your plumbing. Common sources of water waste that we can address for you are:
- Dripping faucets – The sound of the steady droplets can be enough to drive you mad, as can its effect on your utility bill. Often, a fixture’s seals are to blame for the leak. If we can’t repair the seals, we’ll replace your faucet instead.
- Leaky pipes – Pipes can leak all year long, not just in the winter. A leaky pipe can do a lot of damage in a short time. The wood under your sink can begin to rot, and your drywall can absorb quite a bit of water. Schedule an appointment with our plumbers as soon as you notice a leak. You’ll save money in the long run by avoiding other costly repairs.
- Running toilets – Did you know that toilets are one of the biggest water consumers in your home? Ignoring a running toilet can waste hundreds of gallons of water a month. Often, a toilet repair is quick, easy, and can cause a noticeable drop in your utility bill. Don’t put off this vital repair any longer!
- Low water pressure – If your showers suddenly seem lackluster or it takes a long time for your sink to fill up with dishwater, you could have a leak hidden deep in your pipes. Leaks that are significant enough to affect your water pressure will often drive up your water bill as well. This type of leak is difficult for homeowners to locate but can cause catastrophic problems. Schedule an appointment right away to prevent further damage.
By addressing your plumbing repair issues early on, you can easily avoid those larger disasters. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we’re here to help no matter the issue, and also offer 24/7 emergency service for said disasters.
How Is Drain Cleaning Done?
Your home’s network of drains is an essential component of a comfortable home. Drains bring clean water to your faucets and carry wastewater back out of your home. Because drains are interconnected, a blockage in one part of your home can affect your plumbing house-wide.
If water comes up your shower drain when you flush a toilet, you may have a blockage somewhere nearby. It might be tempting to dump chemicals down all of your drains to break up the clog, but don’t do it! Chemicals can be toxic to you, and they’re harmful to your pipes. If your pipes are aging, the chemicals can corrode them further and cause leaks.
Instead, schedule an appointment with our experienced plumbers. We can inspect your pipes before we begin working on them to make sure that they’re in good condition. If your pipes won’t stand up to snaking or auguring, we’re happy to replace them.
Need a plumber in your home today? We offer emergency services, give us a call anytime! We are here for you!
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Water heaters allow us to take comfortable showers, clean and disinfect our dishes, launder our clothes, and more. They’re an essential piece of our homes, which is why you should schedule yearly maintenance appointments to keep yours in good shape.
Preventative maintenance can:
- Add years of life to your current water heater
- Resolve minor repair concerns before they become emergencies
- Lower your energy costs
- Improved the water quality and pressure
Choosing a plumber seems easy, but not all plumbers are made equal. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, our plumbers have a proven track record of success. Customer service is our top priority, and we’re proud to offer 24-hour plumbing repairs because, sometimes, it just can’t wait until the morning.