As Angie’s List Super Service Reward 2018 recipients, we’re always willing to do what it takes to make sure you’re satisfied with a job done right every time. Our technicians are not only trained and experienced but they’re eager to provide the best customer service possible. We understand firsthand that plumbing issues can be a major concern for homeowners throughout the Monument, CO area. Not only do they impact your comfort and hamper your daily routine, but if left unrepaired, you could be looking at home damage as well. Instead, let our plumbing contractors help with top-quality services at affordable rates.
Want to know what to expect when working with us? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our happy customers.
Full Plumbing Solutions
When dealing with a plumbing repair issue in your home, finding the right plumbing company can be just as challenging. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we aim to make the process seamless by offering quality services that can accommodate all your needs. Some of our most popular services include:
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Clogged Drain Repair
- Electric and Gas Water Heater Services
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance, Repair, and Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Upgrades
- 24/7 Emergency Service
We’ll always do our best to make sure you understand all the services and options we discuss with you before starting work in your home. For a job done right, call and speak with us today to schedule your appointment.
What’s Causing Your Drains to Clog?
For many homeowners, slow or clogged drains may be a routine annoyance. By understanding what causes the problem, you could help prevent the issue in the future. Common causes include:
- Soap Buildup - Soap scum can attach to greases and cause clogs.
- Excess Hair - Clumps of hair can attach to mineral buildup and oils and lead to clogging.
- Wipes - Wet wipes and baby wipes can cause clogging, especially if your home has a septic system.
- Cooking Grease - Throwing cooking grease down the drain is never a good idea. As it cools it hardens, creating blockages in your plumbing.
- Food - Heavy and fibrous food scraps and bones should always go in the drain. Not only can they damage your garbage disposal, but they may become lodged in your pipes.
When you run into repeated clogging in your drains and pipes, it’s important that you call in the experts at Blue River Plumbing & Heating to help. We offer expert drain cleaning services, and take the time to locate the source of your blockage, ensuring a long-term fix.
Want to get more tips on preventing repair issues in your home? Be sure to check out our blog for insider tips from our plumbing pros.
Do You Need Water Heater Repairs?
Your water heater plays an important role in your home; after all, you wouldn’t have hot showers without it. Knowing when to service or replace your water heater is important as a homeowner. Some common signs of a damaged water heater include:
- You Hear Noises - Loud or rumbling noises can mean there is sediment or mineral build-up. Eventually, this will deteriorate your water heater beyond repair.
- Your Unit is Old - If your water heater is older than 10 years, it may be time for a replacement. Over time it’ll become more susceptible to repair issues and higher energy costs.
- Your Water is Discolored - Rust or corrosion can discolor your water and possibly contaminate your home.
- Leaking Water - If you notice water leaks around your unit, a replacement will most likely be needed. While leaks around fittings can be repaired, a damaged tank needs changing.
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we are your reliable Monument plumbing pros. We understand that your plumbing system is critical to your daily routine, whether you realize it or not. Whether it’s a toilet clog that’s stopping you from using the restroom or an old water heater that’s keeping your family uncomfortable, you can count on us for expert services at affordable rates.