When you have a clogged toilet that you can’t fix on your own, it’s time to schedule an appointment with Blue River Plumbing & Heating. Our Castle Rock, CO plumbers can make sure everything is back up and running in no time. While some smaller toilet clogs can be solved with a plunger, if your toilet clog won’t go away or simply keeps forming often, you may need more detailed services. We work to accurately diagnose your clogging issues, ensuring you enjoy improved water flow and peace of mind that your toilet can handle daily functionality.
Worried that your toilet clogging problems are stemming from sewer line issues? We also offer detailed drain and sewer inspections and repair to restore the flow of water to your home.
Why Do Toilets Clog?
Repeatedly clogging toilets is a definite annoyance. But what if you could be doing something to stop it? By understanding what causes your toilet to clog, you may be able to prevent the issue or get the care you need from an experienced plumber. Some of the more common causes include:
- Weak Flapper - When a flapper in the back of your toilet’s tank isn’t closing all the way, it can create a weak flush and allow for clogs to happen.
- Flushing Things You Shouldn’t - One of the number one reasons for repeated clogs is flushing things you shouldn’t: tampons, diapers, floss, cotton swabs, tissues, and baby wipes should go in the trash, not the toilet.
- Trap Blockage - The S-tube, or trap, connects the toilet to the drain line; when it has a blockage, you can experience a clog.
- Sewer Line Problems - Old or blocked sewer lines can lead to frequent clogs in your home.
- Outdated Toilet - If you have an older version low-flow toilet, you may not be able to get a strong enough flush to clear the way, leading to a clog.
Determining the cause and security of your toilet blockage issues should always be left to the professionals. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we take the time to diagnose your plumbing, so you get a long-term fix.
Benefits of New Toilet Installation
Often, the problem that’s behind continuous clogged toilets is as simple as needing a new toilet. Our plumbing contractors can help with your new toilet installation and replacement, which you’ll find has immediate helpful benefits, such as:
- Stronger flush to
- Less water usage to conserve water
- Longer lifespan
- Improved style and comfort
A new toilet installation is also a great way to add some creature comforts to your bathroom as well. Always wanted heated seats? Wish your toilet had a bidet? Be sure you get a toilet that works for your needs.
Need professional help with your other clogging issues? We can help with our full drain cleaning services and plumbing maintenance!
Experienced Toilet Repair & Replacement
When you have repetitive clogs or need a new toilet installation, it’s not something you want to try and deal with yourself. You need an experienced technician to come in and take care of your toilet needs. Blue River Plumbing & Heating is the premier choice in the Castle Rock area. When you schedule one of our technicians to come to your home, not only will you get the most competitive flat-rate pricing, you’ll also get fast and friendly service with satisfaction guaranteed.