Many homes throughout the Castle Rock, CO area depend on natural gas as a fuel source for anything ranging from your oven to your furnace. While natural gas offers clean and energy-efficient power, it can also pose an inherent risk for you and your family if not cared for properly. Whether you’re dealing with a gas leak or need help installing new lines, we at Blue River Plumbing & Heating are your reliable gas line contractors.
Gas leaks are plumbing emergencies. Get 24/7 emergency service from our expert staff and keep your family and home safe!
Signs You May Have a Gas Leak
While you should always leave gas leak detection to the pros, as a homeowner, you should be aware of typical warning signs so you can keep your family protected. Some changes to look for include:
- Hissing sounds behind appliances
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Poor performance from appliances
- Foul smell
- Healthy issues (trouble breathing, lightheadedness, nausea)
- Dead or dying landscaping
Because leaking gas can be so dangerous for your home and health, it’s important to get timely gas line repair services. Our expert staff offers detailed gas leak detection that locates the source of the problem and then resolves the issue with long-lasting repairs.
Signs You May Need to Replace Your Gas Line
Not all gas pipe services need to be an emergency, gas line installation is also a great way to update your home. If you’re not sure whether you need new lines or not, some of the common reasons our customers call us include:
- Age of Lines: If the gas lines in your home are older than 10-15 years, chances are they could use service. Over time, piping deteriorates, and connections can become faulty. By replacing your gas lines, you’ll improve performance and safety in your home.
- New Appliances: Bought a new furnace or washing machine? In order to get optimal performance from your newer appliances, be sure they’re getting a quality supply of natural gas.
- Home Additions: Gas pipe installation is a great way to add upgrades to your home. Whether it’s an outdoor kitchen, lighting, or even a pool heater, be sure your home has the right infrastructure to accommodate your needs.
As your reliable Castle Rock, CO gas line contractors, we can help you design the ideal gas piping layout for your home. We also perform testing to ensure everything is working as it should before leaving your home.
Worried you may have a gas leak in your home? We offer accurate gas leak detection services for your peace of mind.
Your Gas Line Contractors
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we’re here to help. We’ve earned an Angie’s List Super Service Award for our quality customer care, and offer that quality with every service. Gas lines are delicate, and you want to be sure they've been worked on properly. When you hire our company, you’re working with plumbers that care. Whether you need gas line repairs or new pipe installation, we’ll offer services tailored to your home needs.