Your home’s sewer lines are usually out of sight and out of mind until there’s an issue. Then, costly sewer main repairs are the only thing on your mind. However, innovative new technology makes tracking down blockages and cracks much less expensive and stressful than it was in the past. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we are your reliable sewer line contractors in Castle Rock, CO. From locating leaks with pinpoint accuracy to performing repairs, we can get your sewer lines flowing again in no time!
A ruptured sewer line is considered a plumbing emergency. Our staff is available 24/7 to help with your most urgent plumbing issues.
Signs of Sewer Line Issues
If you catch plumbing issues early, you may be able to repair them and avoid a costly replacement of your main sewer line. Pay attention to these telltale signs:
- Sewage Backups: If you have water coming up through your drains, it’s a sign of a blockage. Before the mass destroys your pipes, hire a professional to break up the blockage and get your drains flowing well again.
- Sewer Gas Odors: If you can smell odorous gas in your home or around it, it could be a sign that there’s a crack in your main sewer line. Sewer lines in good repair are airtight, so you should never smell sewer gas. If you do, call for help right away.
- Slow Drains: If your sink or shower is draining slowly, it could be because of a blockage. Blue River Plumbing & Heating uses environmentally-friendly methods to clean drains. With a combination of mechanical removal (auger) and high-pressure steam cleaning, we can clean your plumbing without damaging them or harming the environment.
- Super Lush Areas in Your Yard: If one area of your grass is suddenly growing quicker, thicker, and better than the rest, it could be a sign of a sewer leak. Sewage is a natural fertilizer, so a leak in your main sewer line could result in a great looking patch of grass.
- Cracks in Your Walls or Foundation: A leaking sewer line can wash away soil under your home, causing it to crack as it shifts. If you notice new cracks in your walls or foundation, reach out to Blue River Plumbing & Heating for a sewer line inspection.
TIP: You can schedule a drain cleaning even if you don’t have a clog. Proper maintenance can extend the life of your pipes and avoid costly plumbing issues in the future.
Sewer Camera Inspection Services
If you suspect that your main sewer line is damaged, Blue River Plumbing & Heating can perform a sewer locating video inspection. In the past, the only way to find the damaged area of your sewer line was to dig up your entire yard. Now, our innovative camera can crawl your sewer lines so that we can pinpoint the exact location of the blockage or damage.
Instead of digging up your entire yard, we can get right to the root of the problem and leave the rest of your yard pristine. The overall repair will be significantly lower in cost and in time.
We can use our state-of-the-art camera to conduct preventative inspections on all of your plumbing to find small blockages before they become big problems. Once we have located all of the trouble areas, we can get to work cleaning out your pipes. There is a small fee for the video camera inspection, but it can save you from costly leaks and burst pipes in the future.
Dealing with a burst pipe? We can help! We offer fast and reliable services, limiting your risk of water damage and restoring comfort to your home.
Call Us Today!
Whether you realize it or not, you depend on your sewer lines on a daily basis. When you’re dealing with a repair issue, you can quickly find yourself scrambling for help. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we understand these concerns and work diligently to find quality services for you.
If you suspect that you have a damaged sewer line or you want some peace of mind that everything is in good shape, schedule your appointment for a sewer line video inspection today.