Clean water is essential to a healthy home and your comfort. When you need a whole home water filtration system or water purifier installed, give us a call. Our technicians are 100% trained and experienced in dealing with the installation and repair of water filtration systems. Not only will you receive a job well-done, but you’ll be treated with professional courtesy every time. We pride ourselves on providing A+ customer service and go above and beyond to find the best water filtration system for your home.
Is hard water the problem? We also offer water softener installation services throughout the Castle Rock, CO area.
Why Install a Water Filtration System?
Installing a water filtration system into your home is one of the best decisions you can make for your family’s comfort and health. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Remove Contaminants - When you drink unfiltered tap water you may be unknowingly exposing yourself to a barrage of unhealthy substances, such as micro-organisms, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, calcium, magnesium, toxic metals like arsenic, and even radioactive elements. A water filtration system can remove the majority of these materials and drastically improve the health factor of your family’s drinking water.
- Extended Appliance Life - Your appliances tend to last longer when they’re using filtered water because it reduces the amount of potential build-up.
- Healthier Skin - Showering and bathing with filtered water can lead to healthier and cleaner skin.
- Cleaner Sinks and Showers - Filtered water can mean less soap scum and water spots from appearing on your sinks and showers; it’ll also make cleaning much simpler too.
- Savings - If you’ve been buying bottled water for your family, having access to clean and filtered water can help you save. In addition, you’ll be doing your part to help your home go green!
With the right water filtration system installed in your home, you’ll not only be helping your home and family but also you’ll be doing your part in helping the environment. Castle Rock, CO and all of Colorado takes recycling and green initiatives seriously, and with help from our plumbers, now you can too!
How to Choose the Right Water Filtration System for Your Home
When you’re considering the right type of water filtration system for your home, there are certain things you should take into consideration when making your decision, such as what contaminants you are trying to remove and where your filter will be located. Our certified and knowledgeable technicians can help you make this important decision. Below are the most common types of water filtration systems:
- Reverse Osmosis - This method reverses the flow of the water and passes it through a membrane to collect sediment and contaminants.
- Distillation - When you use a distillation system it boils the water, collects the steam, and leaves the contaminants that you don’t want in your water behind.
- Carbon Filter - The pores in a carbon filter will catch contaminants and release filtered water.
No matter which filtration method you choose for your home, you can count on our plumbing experts to help you through the entire installation process.
Looking for more ways to conserve energy in your home? Be sure to ask about our tankless water heater services - a modern upgrade for a much-needed appliance.
Your Water Quality Experts
Our courteous and professional technicians can help you with your water filtration installation from A to Z, including helping you with your decision on which system to choose. We also provide repairs to your already installed water filtration system and can create a maintenance schedule to ensure your system is always in top working order.
All of our plumbing contractors are trained, licensed, and bonded, guaranteeing you’ll receive a job well-done when you hire us.