Voted Best of the Best for the Castle Rock, CO area, you know you’re in good hands when you hire Blue River Plumbing & Heating for your water heater needs. Our technicians are thoroughly trained to provide professional electric & gas water heater services. And with 24/7 emergency services, trust that we’re there when you need us. We can handle everything from water heater repairs to new system installation and replacement! We always put our customers first, so when you need quality service from plumbers that care, simply give us a call.
Looking to upgrade your old water heater? We also offer tankless water heater installations for improved energy performance and comfort.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Your water heater is responsible for those hot showers and the hot water you use for dishes, which is why any downtime could wreak havoc on your daily routine. While turning on your tap to find no hot water is how many homeowners determine there’s an issue, there are plenty of early warning signs you should be on the lookout for, including:
- Weird or Loud Noises - When you hear popping, rumbling, or cracking noises this can mean the water heater is working too hard and damaging the inside of the water tank. It could also indicate there’s buildup in the tank which needs to be cleaned.
- Water Discoloration - Watch out for rusty-colored water. Not only is it unsightly and unsanitary, but it could also indicate that your reservoir tank is in critical condition.
- Tank Leaks - Leaking around the tank, fittings, temperature-pressure valve, and connections can mean there’s a crack somewhere that needs repair.
- Cold Water - If you have power and fuel, cold water can mean a bigger problem such as a bad thermostat, heating element issue, or build-up of sediment.
- Old Water Heater - If your heater is older than 10 years, it’s more susceptible to repair issues and poor performance.
Anytime you notice a decline in performance from your water heater, it’s time to schedule service. In many cases, what starts off as a small water heater repair issue can easily escalate into a major emergency in the span of a few days.
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
When you’re hot water heater isn’t working as well as it should or it’s older than 10 years, it may be time to consider a hot water heater replacement. Although it may cost slightly more, a new hot water tank installation will offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved temperature control
- Stronger water pressure
- Larger hot water capacity
- Quieter operation
- Longer appliance lifespan
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating we guide you through the entire installation process. From choosing your new unit to removing your old one, you can count on our plumbing contractors for a seamless and convenient service.
We also offer ongoing water heater maintenance services to help keep your new water heater in the best shape possible. Upkeep and maintenance are essential to avoiding emergency repair issues, and can easily extend the lifespan of your appliance if done correctly.
Has your water heater broken down unexpectedly? Our plumbing contractors are available 24/7 for all your emergency plumbing needs.
Local Water Heater Experts
Blue River Plumbing & Heating offers fast and friendly service in Castle Rock and the surrounding areas. With an A+ BBB rating and multiple awards, including Angie’s List Super Service Award 2018, why choose anyone else for your electric and gas water heater services? As homeowners, we can understand more than anyone how essential water heaters are to our daily comfort, so make the right choice, and choose the plumbers that care!