As a homeowner, you depend on your heating system to keep you comfortable and safe from cold outdoor temperatures. So what do you do when you turn on your heater only to find it blowing cold air? While this is often the worst-case scenario, for many homeowners in the Castle Rock, CO area, it’s a reality. At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we are your reliable heating installation company. We’re available when you need us most, and offer timely services at affordable rates.
Dealing with a heating emergency? When you need us most, we’re there, offer 24/7 emergency heating care throughout the Castle Rock area.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Heater?
Although most homeowners opt for repairs before heating replacement, in some instances, a new unit might be your best option. While you should always consult with your heating company first, consider replacing your heater if:
- Older System: Like any mechanical appliance, your heater has a shelf life. Depending on the maintenance and care performed, your heater can last anywhere between 10 to 15 years. If your unit is over that age and starting to create problems, a replacement may be the better purchase.
- High Repair Costs: Heater repairs are always a quality option. However, when those repairs start to become more frequent, at some point, the money you’re using for repairs could easily pay the cost of a new system altogether.
- Low Energy Efficiency: All heating systems have a set energy efficiency rating. If your unit is undersized for your home or older, it may struggle to heat your home effectively. Eventually, this translates into higher energy costs, which could easily double in the winter season.
- Temperature Control Issues: You depend on your heater for consistent temperatures and strong airflow. If your home takes an entire day to warm up or you’re just not getting as much hot air as you’d like, your unit may be the problem.
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating, we can help you find the perfect heater for your home needs. We work based on the square footage of your home and your budget to find a long-term solution that won’t break the bank.
The Benefits of Installing a New System
Purchasing a new heating system may seem like a big expense, but because of some of the benefits, it could pay for itself in a short time. With modern heating systems, you can expect a few performance perks, including:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved temperature control
- Quieter operation
- Better indoor air quality
- Stronger airflow
- Added property value
In many cases, your new heater can pay for itself just based on your energy savings during the winter season. Also, because newer heaters are built for durability, you’ll have added peace of mind.
Looking to keep your new heater performing at its best? Be sure to schedule ongoing heater maintenance with our staff today!
Why Choose Us
At Blue River Plumbing & Heating we are one of the most trusted heating service companies in the Castle Rock, CO area. Our services have earned us an A+ rating with BBB along with an Angie’s List Super Service Award. We understand that a new heater replacement can be a challenge. It’s also why we offer personalized solutions, flat-rate pricing, and convenient arrival times ensuring you have a seamless and stress-free experience.
Whether you’re dealing with a heater that’s struggling to keep your home comfortable or your unit has stopped working altogether, you can count on our heating pros to help you.